In order to continue the community improvements which benefit all of us, the Foundation needs your help. Please consider joining or renewing your membership by giving an unrestricted donation to the Grosse Pointe Shores Improvement Foundation.
Benefits of Being a Foundation Member
- As a Foundation Member, your membership dues fund important projects that might not otherwise be included in the City budget.
- Membership dues are tax deductible.
- You’ll receive invitations and mailings for upcoming events.
- You’ll be listed in our annual Foundation “Honor Roll” (if desired).
- Most importantly, you’ll know that you are contributing to the ongoing beautification of Grosse Pointe Shores, so critically important in maintaining property value, desirability, and quality of life in the Shores.
How to Become a Member
Becoming a GPSIF Member is simple. First, select the Membership Giving Level that best fits your giving desire:
- Member - $75 annual gift
- Supporter - $150 annual gift
- Donor - $250 annual gift
- Sponsor- $500 annual gift
- Benefactor - $1,000 annual gift
- Lifetime Member - $5,000 or greater, one time gift to the Endowment Fund
Membership runs from November 1st until October 31st of the following year.
Payments may be made through the mail by sending a check or money order payable to “GPSIF” to:
Grosse Pointe Shores Improvement Foundation
795 Lake Shore Road
Grosse Pointe Shores, MI 48236
You may also drop your envelope into the white Grosse Pointe Shores mailbox in order to save postage.
THANK YOU for joining!