Trustees are requested to attend a special meeting on Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 7 pm in the Village Offices to Vote on the Pavilion project. Susan Walton and Brett Marshall have been working on the details of this project with Mark Wollenwebber, Bob Barette and Mike Monahan.
Per Susan Walton, a few key headlines are:
- The budget and framing details will provide for a 25 x 25 ft. picnic pavilion
- This pavilion will be built with all of the water, heat and electrical capabilities as we desired
- The location chosen will be at the northeast end of the park ~ due east of the tennis courts, due north of the volleyball court
- If we approve this estimated budget, the Monahan Company will three-bid out all of the sub-trades so that we get the very best prices.
- The City is willing to support us with things such as extending the connecting sidewalk
View information about this project in the planned projects section of this website. Click Here.